These brown bag luncheons feature speakers from funding agencies. Join us to learn more about grant opportunities and strategies for targeting your application to their organization’s mission and funding priorities.
Past sessions have focused on obtaining grants from agencies including
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Department of Defense (DOD)
- U.S. Department of Education
- Private foundations
- Disease-related organizations (e.g., American Heart Association, Juvenille Diabetes Foundation, Michael J. Fox Foundation).
Additional sessions have focused on grants mechanisms relevant to specific groups, including those for
- Graduate students
- Junior faculty
- Individuals who are not US citizens or permanent residents
- Directors of training programs
No sessions are scheduled.